As the region’s premier leadership program, Leadership Denver transforms actively engaged civic leaders into community champions through in-depth experiences with a close network of new personal and professional relationships that last a lifetime. This 11-month program includes a class retreat and community impact project.
- Meet over 11 months for a full day each month, learning about regional issues, digging deeper with your peers, exploring diverse perspectives and building relationships that matter
- Challenge your mind and body while building team spirit during an immersive, two-day retreat
- Connect in small group settings to hone your leadership style
- Make your mark on the community through a team impact project
- Become part of an influential network of diverse leaders as a Leadership Foundation alum
Leadership Denver is ideal for established professionals who have a track record of giving back and can commit to engaging in the program over 11 months.
Join our team at our upcoming informational sessions:
- June 25 at 9:30 a.m.
- June 30 at 9 a.m.
- July 1 at 1:30 p.m.
- July 2 at 2 p.m.
- July 6 at 10 a.m.
Our team will assess in-person programs and transition to virtual experiences or postpone start dates, if need be, for the health and safety of our participants. If you have questions about applying for a program, contact us now.