Impact Denver puts up-and-coming professionals on the fast track, learning about community issues, discovering their leadership style and completing a community project with a small team during this six-month program. Offered twice a year, participants can start making an immediate impact.
- Meet over six months in two full days and four half-days, learning about regional issues, meeting influencers and building your personal network
- Connect in a small group setting to explore and develop your leadership expertise
- Make a difference by working as a team with a community partner to tackle a local challenge
- Become part of an influential network of diverse leaders as a Leadership Foundation alum
- As an integral part of the experience, the community project offers participants a hands-on opportunity to engage in the community. In addition, it allows local nonprofit organizations to work with rising civic leaders to carry out projects to aid in their commitment to impacting communities. Find out more about Impact Denver Nonprofit Proposals. Contact VJ Brown for more information.
Impact Denver is ideal for young professionals or those just beginning to get involved in the community who can commit to engaging in the program over six months.
Join our team at our upcoming informational sessions:
- June 29 at 3 p.m.
- July 13 at 3 p.m.
- July 30 at 3 p.m.
Our team will assess in-person programs and transition to virtual experiences or postpone start dates, if need be, for the health and safety of our participants. If you have questions about applying for a program, contact us now.