As an integral part of the experience, the community project offers participants a hands-on opportunity to engage in the community. In addition, it allows local nonprofit organizations to work with rising civic leaders to carry out projects to aid in their commitment to impacting communities.
Project proposal guidelines:
- Your organization should be a nonprofit (501(c)3 status or government agency preferred)
- Projects must be located in the seven-county Denver metro area region.
- Proposed projects should have measurable and lasting community impact.
- The project should be achievable, resulting in a realistic end-product or recommendation during a six-month period.
- Projects can range in scope. Successful projects include a hands-on component rather than just documenting a process or strategic planning. Teams often feel a closer bond to the project when they are able to interact with the ultimate beneficiary of the organization.
Have questions about Impact Denver project proposals? Check out the FAQs.
Proposals to partner with Impact Denver participants open Wednesday, Oct. 11.